bristol view HOA


Requesting Approval for an "Exterior Improvement"

Please follow these instructions to request Association approval for any exterior architectural or landscaping change or improvement you would like to make to your Home and/or the common element Property surrounding it.

Please note that we encourage you to submit this form before painting your home or having it painted so you can be apprised of the proper paint, stain and trim colors as well as the source of our discounted pricing for Owners of Homes in the Bristol View community.

  1. Print out a copy of the Exterior Improvement Agreement/Variance Form
  2. Review the text of the Exterior Improvement Agreement/Variance Form to assure that your planned improvement will conform with all requirements.

  3. Your request must also conform to all Rules of the Architectural Committee and the Declaration of Protective Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, Easements, Charges and Liens
  4. Attach your plans, specifications, drawing, or other documents to show the nature of the change you are requesting. If you are requesting approval of a landscaping change you will be doing yourself, a rough sketch showing the placement of any plantings, shrubs and/or trees will suffice.
  5. If you are using a professional firm, attach a copy of their plans, sketch, elevation drawing, etc. Be prepared to present evidence of the firm's Certificate of Insurance coverage
  6. Fill in the blank spaces in the form and sign your name over "Owner"
  7. Submit your request package to:

    Ken O'Brien for Landscaping Changes

    Bob Gugler for Architectural Changes

Your plans will be reviewed and, if approved, the Exterior Improvement Agreement/Variance Form will be signed and returned to you.   If we have questions or concerns during our review, we will call you so please be sure to include your phone number(s) next to your signature on the form.

Please allow a minimum of two weeks for processing your request.

top of page
Bristol View HOA home page