BRISTOL VIEW HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Lisa Beardsley (Property Manager)
GUESTS: Christopher Andrews
CALL TO ORDER:
· Made by Warren Knapp at 1:10 pm.
· Chris Andrews updated the Board on the spring landscaping progress to date including pruning, weeding and general maintenance of property.
· He discussed his future plans and announced that he would be “retiring from snow removal”. He pointed out that his contract was up for renewal this year, expiring May 2019.
· Motion made by Al Brault, seconded by Lynn Marino to approve minutes of May 24, 2019 meeting.
· The motion was unanimously approved.
Mary Jane Blum (31 SR)
Lisa Beardsley reviewed the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Performance statements. She commented that the BVHOA financials were in good order. Lynn Marino made a motion to approve the May Financial Statements; motion seconded by Al Brault; motion approved unanimously.
Lisa Beardsley said that the retaining walls project for WCT has been completed and now she was turning her attention to the retaining walls in need of repair on BV and SR.
· Warren Knapp suggested that the Board stop delivering its Welcome packets to new homeowners; instead board members should just stop in and say “hello”. Each new homeowner receives at closing the BVHOA Welcome packet from Woodbridge; this contains all the updated information and many items duplicated in the board’s welcoming packet.
· Mail boxes need attention.
· 42 BVD: Letter with list of needed repairs sent to attorney.
· Picnic: August 18th.
VP Architecture Report
Al Brault reported:
o Stone mason is in the process of making repairs at homeowner’s expense.
o Status of small external repairs (SER) project – Al has prepared a list of names and phone numbers that he will send Kevin VanVrankin so he can contact individual homeowners and give them estimates of work to be completed at homeowner’s expense.
VP Landscape Report
· Lynn Marino said that she was reviewing the issues in the community.
· Lisa Beardsley passed out the second draft of the Rules Regulations and Forms that Lynn Marino has been compiling. These will be discussed at another special meeting. The aim is that the document should be completed before the BVHOA Annual Meeting.
Replacement/Retiring Board members
Warren Knapp and June Glaser are retiring at the completion of their 3-year terms; Gerry Severynse will be ending his first year of his 3-year term.
NEXT BOARD MEETING:
Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at Warren Knapp’s house (29 BVD) at 10:00 am.
Motion to adjourn meeting was made by Al Brault and seconded by Lynn Marino at 2:45 pm.
Respectfully submitted by June Glaser, Secretary