BRISTOL VIEW HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION (BVHOA)
DRAFT Minutes of the BVHOA Board Meeting on January 4, 2019
· Lynn Marino’s house 36 BVD
Gerry Severynse (via telephone)
Lisa Beardsley (Property Manager)
CALL TO ORDER:
· Made by Warren Knapp at 11:06 am
NEW HOMEOWNERS: None
· Motion made by Lynn Marino, seconded by June Glaser to approve minutes of November 27, 2018 meeting.
· The motion was unanimously approved.
· Lisa Beardsley reviewed the Balance Sheet as of December 31, 2018. All were in good order.
· She also went over Accounts Receivable Balance Summary and Profit & Loss Budget Performance (including Reserves). They all were in good order.
· Lynn Marino made a motion to approve the Financial Statements; motion seconded by Al Brault; motion approved unanimously.
PROPERTY MANAGER’s REPORT:
· Things have been quiet – variable weather conditions delayed fall cleanup. Chris Andrews and team have been completing some of the tasks delayed by early snow fall in December.
· SSL Certification – Upon the recommendation of our web master, Bert Stanley, The Board approved the annual charge of $79.00. This certification guarantees that our BVHOA website will be continually inspected and cannot cause damage to the visitor’s device (laptop, PC or phone).
Website – The Board will review the BVHOA website to
access its ease to access the association’s (1) Declaration and Bylaws and (2)
Rules and Regulations.
· Homeowner’s Landscaping Request – Lynn Marino prepared a short form for Lisa Beardsley to fill out when a homeowner calls in a request for a landscaping issue (tree, shrub, etc.) This will give the Board a better way to track the request until completion.
· President’s Report – covered above.
· VP Architecture – nothing to add.
· VP Landscape –
Rule Review – Pods/Dumpsters – Lynn Marino
prepared a change in wording for the “Use of Storage Pods and/or Dumpsters”.
After much discussion, it was agreed that the wording should be revised.
NEXT BOARD MEETING:
· Friday, March 8, 2019 at June Glaser’s house (31 BVD).
· Meeting was adjourned at 12:35 pm.
Respectfully submitted by June Glaser, Secretary