BRISTOL VIEW HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION (BVHOA)
DRAFT Minutes of the BVHOA Board Meeting on March 8, 2019
Gerry Severynse (via telephone)
Lisa Beardsley (Property Manager)
CALL TO ORDER:
· Made by Warren Knapp at 1:05 pm
John and Elizabeth Hessney - 63 WCT
· Motion made by Al Brault, seconded by Lynn Marino to approve minutes of January 4, 2019 meeting.
· The motion was unanimously approved.
· Lisa Beardsley reviewed the BVHOA financials as of February 28, 2019. There were no problems to note.
· Warren Knapp made a motion to approve the February Financial Statements; motion seconded by Lynn Marino; motion approved unanimously.
PROPERTY MANAGER’s REPORT:
Draft Audit, December 31, 2018 and 2017.
· Grading and drainage – On-going.
· Removal and Pruning of trees – successfully accomplished in fall.
Rules and Regulations of the BVHOA
· President’s Report
o Minor work on the exterior of homes (wood pecker damage, mildew issues, etc.) that require attention. It is often difficult to find a general contractor to do these minor repairs. Warren Knapp. Al Brault and Tom Kelly will meet and send out a neighborhood inquiry, similar to the one sent out about repair of stone masonry, to see who might be interested in finding a contractor to help with these minor repairs. Any expenses incurred would be the responsibility of the homeowner.
o Step height –Lisa Beardsley will speak to Tom Carozza if there is a code governing the step height between the front door “entry patio” and sidewalk. She will report back to us at the next meeting.
· VP Architecture – nothing to add covered by above summary of Rules and Regulations.
· VP Landscape
o Landscape bids in process.
o Review of “forever wild” form letter at next meeting.
NEXT BOARD MEETING:
· Tuesday, April 16th at Warren Knapp’s house (29 BVD) at 2:00 pm.
· Motion to adjourn meeting was made by Al Brault and seconded by Lynn Marino at 3:00 pm.
Respectfully submitted by June Glaser, Secretary